keskiviikko 30. maaliskuuta 2011

Lämmintä kevätkylminä päivinä

WHY don't blogger behave properly? WHY can't I edit my postings any more? WHY does blogger either add 3 blank rows or delete the ones I place between the sections? Why don't I get what I see in the edit field after publishing it? I'm VERY annoyed!


So dear reader please accept my aploogies, if I were to deceide it would look different.


Nyt Hedgerow sukat on saanet kumppanin. Neuloin samasta langasta, sammalla mallilla kämmekkäät. Koska töissä on niin inhottavan kylmää ja olen yksi näistä ”onnekkaista” jolla on ikkunapaikka (lue kylmä veto) näille tulee olemaan käyttöä vielä pitkän aikaa. Now the Hedgerow mittens finally got their partner. I knitted them in the same yarn and with the same pattern. Since it’s so cold at my work and I’m one of those “privileged” once sitting in the cold draught at the window I’ll be having good use for these for a long time still.



  • Malli/Pattern: Amy Ripton; Hedgerow mitts

  • Lanka/Yarn: Drops Delight (49 g)

  • Feelis: Varresta tuli ehkä hieman pitkä ja levennykset kättä varten olivat ihan turha minun luiruille käsille mutta nämä lämmittää mukavasti ja tuntuvat hyvältä päällä. Maybe a little too long and all the increases to give room for the hand were of no use for my skinny hands but they are warm and comfortable.
Olen myös neulonut pika-neuleen. Lehtikuviollisen kaulurin. Superlatiivit eivät riitä mutta tämä oli tosi kiva neule. Selkeä malli, paksu lanka, kiva lehtikuvioà lämmin kauluri. Työmatkoilla se pitää kylmän tuulen loitolla ja töissä pidän sitä nappi auki hartialämmittäjänä. I have also knitted a quick-knit. A leaf-pattern cowl. There isn’t enough with superlatives to describe this one. Very clear patter, bulky yarn, nice leaf patternà a warm cowl. On the way to work it keeps the cold wind away and at work I wear it unbuttoned as a shoulder-warmer.



  • Malli/Pattern: Rose Anne; Leaving on the Edge

  • Lanka/Yarn: Hjertegarn Cool Flamme Tweed (76 g)

  • Feelis: Ihana! Wonderful!

Ei kommentteja: